An Attorney Guiding Clients Through All Aspects Of Divorce
Going through a divorce can be stressful and emotionally painful, but you do not have to face this difficult time on your own.
I am attorney Daniel R. Bacalis, and I have been helping people resolve their family law problems for more than 30 years. In your case, I will provide proactive representation designed to help you make a successful transition to life after divorce.
Helping You Move Forward in Your Life
As an attorney who is board certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, I have the experience and abilities needed to handle cases involving:
- Uncontested divorce, wherein spouses agree on all terms and do not proceed to litigation.
- Contested divorce, requiring issues to be resolved in court.
- The unique challenges of military divorce, including lengthy deployment, child custody and military pensions.
- The division of marital property.
- Comprehensive guidance related to spousal maintenance and alimony (sometimes called spousal support).
- Representation in a mediated divorce.
- Modification of court orders.
My goal is to provide the highest level of personal service, which includes helping my clients through the emotional as well as legal aspects of their divorce. I will guide you through the process, providing solutions that meet your long-term goals.
Educating Clients To Make Informed Decisions
Being informed is empowering in any situation, including divorce. That’s why I offer clients information about:
- How to get ready for divorce
- What they should expect in court
- How a spouse’s misbehavior leading up to the divorce could impact the outcome
- Answers to all questions, including the most frequently asked divorce questions
Divorces Involving Complex Property Issues
Though I represent clients from all walks of life, I have considerable experience representing clients with complex property issues such as high net worth couples, business owners going through divorce and divorces involving professional practices.
As an experienced property division lawyer, I have the knowledge and resources needed to address the financial and tax issues these cases present. I will vigorously represent you to protect your assets and your rights.
Contact The Firm For A Free Initial Consultation
For a free initial consultation with a premier divorce attorney, contact my firm. We have offices in Fort Worth, Galveston and Dickinson, Texas. Please call 817-576-1023 for qualified help and representation.