call us817-498-4105

Offices in Hurst and Galveston

Hurst Visitation Enforcement Lawyer

Southlake child custody enforcement attorney

Tarrant County Visitation Enforcement Attorney Serving Texas

When the judge issues a divorce decree, he or she will also issue orders concerning child custody and visitation, child support, alimony, and property division. If your ex-spouse violates one of those orders, you can seek an enforcement order. That order will direct the sheriff or other law enforcement personnel to do what is necessary to reinstate the conditions of the original order. If the violation is deemed egregious enough, the violator can be put in jail or placed on probation. You may also be able to obtain reimbursement of your legal expenses and court costs.

Protecting Your Access and Property Rights

At my firm, Daniel R. Bacalis, P.C., Attorney at Law, I represent people in family law enforcement matters, including child support enforcement and collection. I act quickly to get results for my clients. If your ex-spouse is not living up to his or her legal responsibilities, get legal help today. Contact me for a free initial consultation with a lawyer.

Enforcement of Child Custody and Visitation Orders

As an experienced Hurst enforcement of custody and visitation attorney, I know how to use the law to protect your rights. If you have custody or visitation rights, and your spouse has denied access or is about to move with your child to another location more than 100 miles away without your consent, I can go to court on your behalf. By obtaining an emergency order, I can enforce your rights.

Proactive Measures to Protect Your Rights

I have been representing people in family law matters for more than 30 years. When I am developing a divorce settlement and finalizing custody, visitation, and property division arrangements, I take care to incorporate language into the settlement to protect my clients' rights and anticipate future events such as time issues, weekend schedules, and transferring property. I will work closely with you to understand your situation, and I will include necessary provisions to accommodate future needs.

Contact a Tarrant County Property Division Orders Attorney

When it is approved by the court, a property division settlement reached by the parties becomes a court order. Violating the terms of that order — for example, by refusing to transfer an asset as agreed to in a settlement — can have serious consequences. If your ex-spouse has violated a property division order, my firm can take action to enforce that order, including the garnishment of wages or the seizure of property.

Contact Daniel R. Bacalis, P.C. for a free initial consultation. Located in Hurst, Texas, my firm represents clients in Tarrant County, Euless, Bedford, Parker County, Denton County, Southlake, Watauga, and Grapevine. Please call 817-498-4105.

Connect With Us

contact us

Please fill out the form below or call our office at 817-498-4105 to schedule a complimentary consultation.

NOTE: Fields with a * indicate a required field.
Name *
Phone *
Email *
Briefly describe your legal issue. *

DisclaimerThe use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.

I have read and understand the Disclaimer and Privacy Policy.

Elite Lawyer badge badge badge badge badge
Back to Top