call us817-498-4105

Offices in Hurst and Galveston

What Happens to the House During a Divorce in Hurst, TX?

Watauga divorce lawyer for ownership of the marital home

Tarrant County Property Division Lawyer

For most couples, their home forms their biggest single investment. It also serves as the embodiment of their hopes and aspirations, providing a sense of security and well-being. In many cases, the house can provide these benefits for one spouse, even after a divorce — provided that such an arrangement can be made to work financially.

At my firm, Daniel R. Bacalis, P.C., I help my clients achieve fair property settlements, including the resolution of home ownership issues. I am creative in my approach, and I work hard to help my clients achieve satisfactory outcomes. Contact me today for a free initial consultation about your case.

Creative Property Division Solutions

Deciding who gets the house or if one of the spouses has sufficient income to even keep a home are key issues. A turbulent real estate market has put pressure on home values, complicating this important issue. To answer these and other questions, I will carefully review your financial situation and that of your spouse, as well as your preferences regarding the disposition of your home.

What happens to the house? There is no one-size-fits-all answer. It may make sense to sell the house or even let it go into foreclosure. There may be a combined property division and alimony solution that enables you or your spouse to keep the home. I will explain these possibilities and others, providing you with the information you need to make wise decisions about your home.

I have more than two decades of experience in family law practice, and I know Tarrant County real estate. In divorce, you need this combination of experience and knowledge to deal with assets, cars, equity, and other issues. My firm will work diligently to develop the right solution for you.

Contact a Grapevine Property Division Attorney

For a free initial consultation with an experienced divorce lawyer, contact my firm. Located in Hurst, Texas, I serve clients throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, including Bedford, Southlake, Watauga, Denton County, Tarrant County, Parker County, Euless, and Grapevine. Please call 817-498-4105.

Connect With Us

contact us

Please fill out the form below or call our office at 817-498-4105 to schedule a complimentary consultation.

NOTE: Fields with a * indicate a required field.
Name *
Phone *
Email *
Briefly describe your legal issue. *

DisclaimerThe use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.

I have read and understand the Disclaimer and Privacy Policy.

Elite Lawyer badge badge badge badge badge
Back to Top